Hikvision AX PRO supports Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, and GPRS/3G/4G communication methods. It also supports ISAPI, Hik-Connect, and DC-09, which is applicable to the scenarios of market, store, house, factory, warehouse, office, etc.
- TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, and GPRS/3G/4G network
- New generation wireless protocol: Tri-X
- Long RF transmission distance
- Two-way communication with AES-128 encryption
- Connects up to 96 wireless zones/outputs, 48 wireless keyfobs, 4 repeaters, 6 sounders, 8 tag readers & keypads, and PIRCAM.
The capability varies according to the model of device.
- Supports up to 48 network users, including 1 installer, 1 administrator, and 46 normal users
- Voice prompt
- Configuration via Web client, mobile client, and Convergence Cloud
- Hik-Connect and Hik-ProConnect configuration depends on the user access level
- Pushes alarm notification via messages or phone calls
- Views life videos from Hik-Connect
- Alarm video clips via emails and APP
- Uploads alarm reports to ARC
- Supports LED indicator to indicates system status
- 4520 mAh lithium backup battery
- SIA-DC09 protocol, and supports both Contact ID and SIA data format